CAMPING NEAR THE WOLVES
Remotely located in quiet, rural, Washington County near Chipley Florida, you are empowered to a rare camping opportunity near the wolves under a brilliant night sky, listening to soothing howls of the wolves. Seacrest offers primitive camping as well as wonderful hook-ups for RVs and campers. A clean, delightful, rustic restroom with showers is available for all guests. The Seacrest camping area is in a beautiful, natural setting and is extremely large. The campground is still evolving, therefore at the present time, we are unable to provide a dump station or water hook ups. However, water availability is easily accessed by all guests. Experience the call of the wild as you come to enjoy a peaceful overnight, or weekend stay, at Seacrest Wolf Preserve.
We want our visitors to enjoy the experience of a lifetime. Therefore, we encourage all guests to reserve camp sites well in advance to enjoy a wonderful stay. All camping requires a reservation which may be done by calling the wolf preserve to book your site well in advance.
Our campsite is NOT open to the public. It is only available for our guests that are participating in our tours.
Seacrest Wolf Preserve strives to provide a low-stress atmosphere for all guests. Awareness of the rules will not only ensure a quality stay at the preserve, but will also make the camping experience enjoyable for all visitors.
- Children are to be under the strict supervision of adults at all times and are not allowed to wander the property or nature trails unattended.
- No running or climbing on fences while visiting Seacrest.
- Do not attempt to approach the enclosures without permission or supervision.
- Do not throw anything over the fences or harass the animals in any way.
- No digital cameras, recording devices, or cell phones will be allowed to record the wolves through the fences, NO EXCEPTIONS! Any violation of this rule will result in eviction from the property without refund. Seacrest Wolf Preserve, Inc. legally owns all rights to all photos taken at SWP and any violation of this rule will result in legal issues.
- SWP is dog friendly. However, all dogs must have current vaccinations and be leashed and contained at all times in the camping area. Loud barking at night in the camping area will not be tolerated. In the hot summer months, pet owners are required to contain their animals in a cool, humane manner.
- A designated smoking area has been provided for your comfort. Smoking is not allowed in any other areas at Seacrest.
- No open containers of alcohol permitted.
- No unlawful conduct while on these premises. Always be considerate of your camping neighbors.
- Do not enter restricted areas without a Seacrest guide. No trespassing on private property.
- Please respect our restrooms and help keep them clean. No playing in restrooms.
- Dispose of all trash appropriately in the receptacles provided.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Check out time is by 12:00 p.m. the following day
- Our campsite is NOT open to the public. It is only available for our guests that are participating in our tours.
All camping opportunities are by reservation only. Camping prices are subject to change without notice. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Primitive Tent Camping:
$25.00 per tent per night. No electricity. Tent campers who wish to hook to electricity may do so for a $30.00 per tent per night fee.
$35.00 per vehicle per night with electrical hook-up.