CAMPING NEAR THE WOLVES
Remotely located in quiet, rural Washington County near Chipley Florida, we offer our tour guests a rare camping opportunity near the wolves under a brilliant night sky, listening to soothing howls of the wolves. Seacrest offers primitive camping, as well as wonderful hook-ups for RVs and campers. A clean, delightful, rustic restroom with showers is available for all guests. The Seacrest camping area is in a beautiful, natural setting and is extremely large. The campground is still evolving, therefore at the present time, we are unable to provide a dump station or water hook ups. However, water availability is easily accessed by all guests. Experience the call of the wild as you come to enjoy a peaceful overnight or weekend stay, at Seacrest Wolf Preserve.
We want our visitors to enjoy the experience of a lifetime. Therefore, we encourage all guests to reserve camp sites well in advance to enjoy a wonderful stay. All camping requires a reservation which may be done by calling the wolf preserve to book your site well in advance.
Our campsite is NOT open to the public. It is only available for our guests that are participating in our tours.
Seacrest Wolf Preserve strives to provide a low-stress atmosphere for all guests. Awareness of the rules will not only ensure a quality stay at the preserve, but will also make the camping experience enjoyable for all visitors.
- Children are to be under the strict supervision of adults at all times and are not allowed to wander the property or nature trails unattended.
- No running or climbing on fences while visiting Seacrest.
- Do not attempt to approach the enclosures without permission or supervision.
- Do not throw anything over the fences or harass the animals in any way.
- SWP is dog friendly. However, all dogs must have current vaccinations (documentation REQUIRED) and be leashed and contained at all times in the camping area. Loud barking in the camping area at night will not be tolerated. In the hot summer months, pet owners are required to contain their animals in a cool, humane manner.
- A designated smoking area has been provided for your comfort. Smoking is not allowed in any other areas at Seacrest.
- No open containers of alcohol permitted.
- No unlawful conduct while on these premises. Always be considerate of your camping neighbors.
- Do not enter restricted areas without a Seacrest guide. No trespassing on private property.
- THE CONCESSIONS PAVILION IS NOT INCLUDED IN SEACREST CAMPING AMENITIES AND IS OFF LIMITS TO ANY GUESTS CAMPING AT SEACREST AT ALL TIMES.
- Please respect our restrooms and help keep them clean. No playing in restrooms.
- Dispose of all trash appropriately in the receptacles provided.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Check out time is by 12:00 p.m. the following day
- Our campsite is NOT open to the public. It is only available for our guests that are participating in our tours.
All camping opportunities are by reservation only. Camping prices are subject to change without notice. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Primitive Tent Camping:
$25.00 per tent per night. No electricity. Tent campers who wish to hook up to electricity may do so for an additional $10.00 fee per tent per night.
$35.00 per vehicle per night with no electrical hook-up. There is an additional $10 fee for access to an electrical hook up (30 AMP ONLY).
The Spirit Cabin:
Seacrest Wolf Preserve is so excited to announce that a wonderful rustic SPIRIT CABIN is now available to visitors. This unique cabin is named after the Spirit the Hero Wolf and features a queen size hide-a-bed with memory foam and 2 lofts on either end of cabin with twin size blow-up mattresses. The Spirit Cabin can accommodate up to 6 people. There is a fan and heater, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator and table and chairs. Visitors must supply their own linens and blow up mattresses. This cabin is very popular and is located near the restroom and bathhouse. $125 for the first two people and $50.00 for each additional person. A $75 nonrefundable deposit is required to book the cabin.